Thursday, May 14, 2009

Showreel Madness

Hey Guys!

I've finally finished my showreel. It took some time, but I had to finish it as soon as possible because I'll have to start looking for an internship. Finally next year we can do an internship, something I've been waiting for a long time, and I'm still looking around and trying to find the right place to go. Meanwhile, why don't you just check out my website and my showreel again. In return I'll try to keep you all posted!

Download Quicktime Versions:

Sorenson Codec:
Showreel Roy Nieterau 2009 (108 mb) (.mov)
Showreel Roy Nieterau 2009 (108 mb) MIRROR (.mov)

H264 Codec:
Showreel Roy Nieterau 2009 (48 mb) (.mov)
Showreel Roy Nieterau 2009 (48 mb) MIRROR (.mov)

Alternative Streaming link:
Showreel Roy Nieterau 2009 (Youtube) - Don't forget to click on the HD button.

Check it out!
- Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment