But of course we have other classes in school too that needed adressing, so we all had a very, very hectic week and are now trying to get back up to working full speed again! TO RECAP:
- -The father and daughter are completely finished.
- -René is animating the first shots!
- -The set is completely done, and Tom is THIS |<---->| close to figuring out all the render issues
- -The money shot matte painting that will be our opening shot is NEIGH COMPLETION
- -The robot is nearly finished!
- -We should really make a thread on CGsociety?
Anyway, here's what I'm gonna do right now! And what will finish the robot, even!
- Script all the machinery
- Finish rigging the two remaining arms (why do we have FOUR?!)
- Make some DRIVEN KEYS for the lens on his face
- Make the needle system which you don't know about yet =3
- Figure out how to implant Tom's wonderful image sequences
- Fix the scale on the Global Controller I've made (damned parent constrains :D)
- Look for them horrible weightpaint errors that are bound to be hiding somewhere
- Send it to classmates for CRASH TESTAN!