Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CAN YOU FEEL THE BASS?

I sure can't! Hence we have Tim de Man!

Yes yes, a very old friend of mine from elementary school. While I was painting funky pictures on my computer screen, he went ahead and became a musician! Isn't that neat? Since he's interested in making music for film, and we're interested in making films with music in them, it seemed like a very logical choice! Although logic, to me, is a weird thing. As 1+1=2, is classified as being logical. So, if 1+1 would equal 3... Then you'd have more logic...?

Regardless, Tim does alot of funky stuff which you check out here and here. He even made a few samples that he thought would go nice with our mood and story. We picked one, but I won't post it yet. Hur hur. He's gonna match it to our film as soon as we have a final final final editing. Which should be in two weeks. Hopefully sooner.

It's gonna be awesome =3

-Gijs щ(◕‿‿◕щ)

No comments:

Post a Comment